Education Motivational Speaker
It’s about connections…when educators are truly connected as a team; good performing schools turn into award-winning schools. When teachers are connected to their students, test scores improve and students thrive.
As an education motivational speaker in more than 3,500 school districts throughout North America, Mark Scharenbroich shares powerful stories of how school leaders have transformed their buildings into Schools of Excellence by creating a culture where staff and students feel truly connected. Hiring an Emmy award-winning keynote speaker is the perfect choice for your state or national education conference or to help you kick off the year for your K-12 staff. Mark shares heartfelt stories about powerful educators and their lasting impact. The presentation reaffirms, validates and inspires today’s schoolhouse leaders.
WATCH MARK’S K-12 EDUCATOR VIDEO PREVIEW
“Boomba Hey” and “Hey, Nice Bike” are ©2008–2017 Scharenbroich & Associates. All rights reserved.
EXAMPLES THAT IMPROVE SCHOOL CLIMATE
“Mark‘s research, content, and delivery are laser accurate.”
— Denis Waitley, Ph.D. Author, The Psychology of Winning and The Seeds of Greatness
“The audience was captivated by your words.”
— Dr. Ron Wimmer, Superintendent, Olathe District Schools (Kansas)
“Your keynote was absolutely unforgettable.”
— Denis Van Doorn, President, California Association of Directors of Activities
Event Planner Details
If you are the meeting planner of an education event, you probably have a lot on your plate. Here are some handy links to make your life easier:
For a keynote presentation:
- Hand held microphone. Please note: Not a lavaliere or headset microphone
- Black music stand. Please contact us if you have a problem locating one.
- Riser or stage in the front of the room. Placement should be no more than 10 feet from the front row.
- Stage lighting. In an audience of 200 people or more or in a darkly lit ballroom, stage lighting is a must. Mark creates a number of characters with facial expressions and the audience needs to see him fully lit. Please call 612-802-4051 or contact our office with questions.
- No PowerPoint support required.
- Background Screen: During Mark’s presentation, the screen image should either be your school district’s or organization’s logo or your event’s theme slide.
For a Workshop or Breakout Sesssion:
- Hand held microphone (not a lavaliere)
- LCD projector
- Large screen (bigger is better)
- Mark will bring his own Mac laptop and appropriate connections.
Mark’s keynote title can be customized to fit your program needs:
- Nice Bike: Making Connections That Move People
- Nice Bike: The Wheels to Improve Student Achievement
- Nice Bike: The Drive to Improve Student Achievement
- Building Connections to Improve Student Achievement
In the News
Click the image above to read or download the article as a PDF, of read the online edition here.