On-Site Introduction Copy
This is for your company leader or other organizational person to use on site on the day of the meeting. Don’t worry — it includes helpful instructions on how to pronounce the name Scharenbroich.
Here are some of Mark’s commonly used keynote titles. We are happy to work with you to customize a unique title for your event.
- Nice Bike
- Nice Bike: Making Connections That Move People
- Nice Bike: The Ride to Making Connections
- Fueling Performance with Passion
- Hand held microphone. Please note: Not a lavaliere or headset microphone
- Black music stand. Please contact us if you have a problem locating one.
- Riser or stage in the front of the room. Placement should be no more than 10 feet from the front row.
- Stage lighting. In an audience of 200 people or more or in a darkly lit ballroom, stage lighting is a must. Mark creates a number of characters with facial expressions and the audience needs to see him fully lit. Please call 612-802-4051 or contact our office with questions.
- No PowerPoint support required.
- Background Screen: During Mark’s presentation, the screen image should either be your company logo or your event’s theme slide. We have created an “Intro Screen” which you can use before and/or after Mark’s presentation. These JPEG files are available for download in both 4×3 (click here) and 16×9 (click here) aspect ratio and can easily be imported into your favorite presentation software (i.e., Powerpoint, Keynote, etc.)
The photos shown below are all high resolution so you may click and grab (right-click) the ones you want. You may also use our convenient zip files and download the first three: Mark Scharenbroich photos (.zip) or second three: Mark Scharenbroich photos 2 (.zip)
The images shown below are all high resolution so you may click and grab (right-click) the ones you want.