John, Sue and Chris aren’t the only ones who think highly of Mark. Clients constantly remark on Mark Scharenbroich’s unconventional approach, knockout humor and personal stories with universal appeal. All focus on the relationship side of creating results, connecting people to people, management to front line, team member to team member and company to customer.
- Mark’s Nice Bike message resonates with businesses and organizations.
- Our Nice Bike business clients, national industry experts and renowned educators agree – Nice Bike!
- Mark Scharenbroich is not only a motivational speaker and author, he’s also a Master of Ceremonies your audience will thoroughly enjoy.
- Our Nice Bike clients in education give him an A+ grade as a motivational speaker for nationwide, statewide and district-wide educator events.
On the Scharenbroich Mantel
- Emmy award for an ABC TV special
- Axiom Business Book Award (Gold, 2011, Category: Coaching/Mentoring) for Nice Bike
- Ben Franklin Book Award (Silver, 2011, Category: Psychology) for Nice Bike
- National Speakers Association’s Hall of Fame inductee (Council of Peers Award of Excellence)
- National Speakers Association’s Certified Speaking Professional (CSP)
- Golden Apple and Silver Screen award for the film, “The Greatest Days of Your Life … So Far”
- Telly, Remi, Aurora and International Health and Medical Film awards as performer/writer/producer of several video programs